Sherry Hazelaar, Fitness Director
- Fitness Director
- Fitness Instructor
- Health Coach
Over the past 14 plus years, I have trained people of all ages and abilities with a special interest in addressing movement dysfunctions and post rehab training. Fitness is an integral part of many people’s lives but often we embark on a path that causes us more ‘pain’ than ‘gain’. Identifying weak links in a person’s body is very important – you can’t build a strong house without a solid foundation first.
No matter what your goal: feeling better overall, weight loss, performance training, improving movement mechanics, my goal is to create an environment of success to help you discover your full potential by adopting a positive mindset, healthy eating strategies and training smarter.
- BSc. Kinesiology
- Certified Personal Trainer, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- TRX Instructor (Suspension Training and Sports Medicine)
- Certified STOTT Pilates Instructor (Mat, Reformer, Injuries and Special Populations)
- AFLCA Fitness Instructor
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor & Joint Mobility and Movement Instructor
- Functional Movement Screen and Corrective Exercise Specialist
- YogaFit Level 1 and Level 2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Postural Restoration Institute, Integration for Fitness and Movement
Sherry is totally committed to the fitness and overall wellness of her clients. Cognizant of individual capabilities and needs, she thoughtfully tailors personal programs designed to challenge, hold interest and achieve goals. Sherry is a well organized, highly qualified professional. – Shirley Slanisky
I am impressed with Sherry’s extensive anatomical and physiological knowledge. Her continuing education enables her to adapt a program to suit my training and rehabilitation needs. I appreciate Sherry’s happy demeanour which has been motivating me to be her client for more than 10 years. – Kent Hein M.D.
Hours of Availability
Monday 1:00 pM – 7:30 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
*alternate hours may be available upon request
Contact Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Nutrition tab to learn more about my Health Coaching program.